Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Success Story!

I'm delighted to share the success story of the author of one of our most popular entries from December's ON THE BLOCK auction!  In the author's words:

I wanted to let you know that after a month of requests and rejections and offers - I am now officially agented by Sara Crowe of Harvey Klinger!

Of course, this is just the first step. There's work to be done, revisions and submissions and waiting and nail-biting - and maybe more revisions and submissions and waiting after that - but I am so excited to finally have an agent!

And I absolutely feel that you had a huge hand in it. Had I not set the goal of entering On the Block, my manuscript might still be unfinished. Had I not seen the positive response my entry got at the auction, I might not have found the courage to send out additional queries (after the winning agent declined). It was really a series of connected events that started with you.

So thank you so much for all that you do, for helping so many hone their craft, for giving the gift of possibility and community. I appreciate it so much!

All the best,
Jessica Redman
Reverie West and the Oneironauts

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I loved your entry and wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration. ;)

    ReplyDelete