Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Drawing Winners and Cutest Tiny Agent Award!

Okay, I've done the tallying.  Here are the winners for each of the 12 tiny agents, drawn at random:

#1 -- PATTI KURTZ
#2 -- KATHARINE
#3 -- KERRY ANN @VINOBABY'S VOICE
#4 -- JAN AT ADVENTURES IN YA PUBLISHING
#5 -- JESSICA CAPELLE
#6 -- KERRY ANN @VINOBABY'S VOICE
#7 -- LORI LEAANN
#8 -- SELENA
#9 -- LORI LEAANN
#10 --  PAM VICKERS
#11 --  TRACEY NEITHERCOTT
#12 -- COLTEN

Congratulations to our winners!  To claim your prize, please email me at facelesswords(at)gmail.com with the POST NUMBER and AGENT'S NAME in the subject line, and the PRIZE in the body of the email.  I will then send you specific instructions.

Yay!

And, of course, the other moment you've all been waiting for:


THE CUTEST TINY AGENT:
BROOKS SHERMAN


And here he is in his current state of cuteness:



Congratulations, Brooks!  You can email me, too, to set up YOUR prize!


5 comments:

  1. I did not win, but have to say -- what a generous group of agents and authors! Congrats to the winners and thanks to the prize-givers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not saying Brooks isn't cute, but this is kinda like American Idol, where most of the voters (I suspect) are women.

    having said that, the whole thing was a bunch of fun--thanks to all the generous people involved. This has been a heck of a blog birthday, Authoress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Michael, I asked all of my frat brothers to vote for me. They are an incredibly supportive bunch. (Thanks, guys!)

    In all seriousness, though, thanks to all people involved for a fun event! And thanks to Authoress (aka, Miss Victim) for organizing the whole affair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! I foolishly overlooked the frat brother connection. I think I've seen them holding Brooks' water at all those Pitch Slam events. Those guys are an unstoppable force.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, agents, for being so generous! I didn't wind, but it does my writer heart good to know you are out there and helping writers along.

    ReplyDelete