Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bonus Babies: Identities and Winners

Wrapping up our blog birthday celebration with the bonus babies reveal.  If you are a winner, please email me at facelesswords(at)gmail.com for instructions on how to secure your prize.



 Bonus Baby #1
Beth Revis
The prize: A signed copy of Shades of Earth (US only)
The Winner: SAMANTHA JEAN


Bonus Baby #2
Julie Butcher-Fedynich
The Prize: A 3-chapter critique
The Winner: BECK NICHOLAS


Bonus Baby #3
Jodi Meadows
The Prize: An adorable knit bag OR a 3-chapter critique
The Winner: GRAYSON


Bonus Baby #4
Authoress
The Prize: A 30-minute Skype chat (voice only)
The Winner: AUTUMN2MAY


Bonus Baby #5
Holly Bodger
The Prize: A 3-chapter critique
The Winner: HONG

Congratulations all!  

(Winners were chosen at random.  If you are not interested in the prize you've won, please email me so that I can run another drawing for that prize.  Thanks!)

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get a single one right. I did much better with the agents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither, ha!

    That was fun xD

    Thanks so much for this fun contest Authoress!

    I'm emailing you shortly for the prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them all wrong, too. :) it was fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - thanks lots and lots and lots!!
    =)
    Beck

    ReplyDelete