Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Secret Agent Posting Info

Okay, you've all been marvelous, as usual. My attempt at creating two submission windows to accommodate our international scope of writers sort of backfired. By my own stupidity, naturally.

But hey! I'll get it right next time. *grin*

At any rate, today's entries will begin posting at 9:00 am EDT. However, the actual timing of the three distinct chunks is a bit wonky. So if you're in the second or third chunk, don't panic if you don't see yours right away. It's going to go something like this:

First chunk, in 1-minute intervals: #1-25
Second chunk, in 1-minute intervals: #26-50
Third chunk, in 1-minute intervals: #51-ALT2

They're all there, I promise. If you see a formatting error in your entry, please let me know.

Also? There seems to be a perception out there that, if you don't have an entry in the contest, you're not *supposed* to critique. THAT'S NOT TRUE! Everyone is invited--and encouraged--to critique. So please join in the fun today.

Entrants, please remember to crit a minimum of five other entries.

Okay! I think I'm ready now...

2 comments:

  1. Authoress, don't be so hard on yourself. You are awesome! We all make misnakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just finished reading the first 25 entries!

    Ready for the next batch!

    ReplyDelete